WEF-Herzing University(HU)-MBA Scholarship Program for 2019-2021:
The WEF-Herzing University MBA Scholarship Program is a 16-month program offered through the Worldwide Education Fund of the Dallas Foundation (WEF) in collaboration with Herzing University (HU), Atlanta, Georgia USA. The objective of this partnership is to provide greater access to higher education for deserving students in South and Central Asia. Up to twenty (20) scholarships may be awarded to eligible candidates for the period 2019-2021.
The MBA program consists of four, 16-week semesters. Students may complete their MBA studies entirely online from their home country, or through a combination of online and on-campus study at HU in Atlanta. Each student can choose the option that best fits his/her personal circumstances, financial resources, and study preferences.
This WEF-HU MBA Scholarship provides 75% tuition and fees (USD $21,470) for the entire 16-month MBA program. The remaining 25% tuition and fees (USD $7,154) are the student’s responsibility. However, Scholarship Recipients may receive up to an additional $2,500 award credit from WEF to help defray the student’s portion of tuition and fees. Students who choose to complete a portion of their study on-campus may receive up to an additional $2,500 stipend to apply to housing and other cost-of-living expenses while in the USA. All other costs are the student’s responsibility. Students are encouraged to apply for other scholarships or arrange for third-party funding to supplement their portion of the costs or demonstrate their ability to pay before being accepted into the program.
The on-campus study will depend on the student successfully obtaining a student F-1 visa for the USA. WEF and HU will provide all necessary documents to assist with the visa application process but cannot guarantee that any F-1 visa application will be approved. Each student is ultimately responsible for obtaining his/her student F-1 visa.
Regardless of whether a student obtains a student visa to come to the USA, they will be able to complete the degree online. Please note that even though part or all of your study is completed online, you will receive a standard MBA degree with no mention of online on the degree.
Two Study Options to Complete Your MBA Degree:
Choose Which Option Best Suits Your Circumstances and Financial Resources!
● Online Study: Remain in your home country while earning your degree! A perfect option for those who wish or need to work while completing their MBA study. No need to apply for a USA Student F-1 Visa. This may be your lowest cost option.
● Half & Half: Complete your first two semesters of study online in your home country, and complete your final two semesters (8 months) of study on-campus at HU’s Atlanta Campus. Gain valuable life experience that can only come with living in another culture and environment. Take advantage of potential work-study and internship opportunities. A priceless opportunity at a reasonable cost.
To be considered for a WEF-HU MBA Scholarship, you must be:
● A citizen and current resident living in Pakistan, India or Tajikistan with a strong academic history, a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to work on your own and manage and thrive in a new culture independently. Note: In India, FEEB, Unlimited, a not-for-profit, will assist WEF in identifying and certifying all potential applicants.
● Own a computer with reliable, consistent high-speed internet connection (please see https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X2H9Jh84T4UYB2xtHhrD1fHLoGe8Y-cI for HU’s technology requirements for online students).
● Have completed the equivalent of USA high school and a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree program or two-year Bachelors/two-year Master’s Degree program (16 years of formal education in all). Please be prepared to provide certified transcripts from the educational institution(s) conveying or issuing these degrees.
● Be fluent in spoken and written English (IELTS – 6.0 / TOEFL – 80 ibt) (Note: If you do not have a current test score, you must arrange to take the test immediately so that you can include the score in your application).
● Able to prove your financial ability to meet your share of tuition and other program costs. In case of secondary scholarships, WEF requires a certified scholarship letter. In the case of third party funding, WEF requires a certified bank/personal guarantee letter.
Plagiarism or false statements on an application will lead to immediate rejection.
How To Apply:
Make your application using the WEF online application form
The 2019-21 program is a new improved program with an online component. Please take your time to read the guidelines at:
Please note that any scholarship award will be contingent upon successful application and admission to Herzing University and its MBA Program at its Atlanta campus.
October 30, 2018, is the final date for submitting an application. Applications will be accepted online only.
Online interviews, via Skype, with potential scholarship recipients, will be conducted on a rolling basis during November and December 2018. Final Scholarship Award notices will be made, via email notification, on or before December 15, 2018.
Students receiving scholarships may start their program studies as early as January 2019 depending on when they have all their financial resources guaranteed for the full program, have received admission from Herzing University, and have met all the additional terms and conditions of the program.
Details about the online program and support system can be found at:
The personal financial form can be downloaded from:
If you have any question please reach out to: