The Worldwide Education Fund of The Dallas Foundation’s (WEF) sole purpose is to help improve the quality and scope of education for underprivileged and marginalized children and youth around the world.
WEF works with hostels, orphanages, schools, institutions, and organizations that are committed to educating primary and secondary aged children and youth. We support these organizations via adopting schools, providing scholarship funds, and also by helping them acquire educational resources that directly contribute to, expand upon, and enhance their current programs. We also support adults with vocational scholarship programs to provide economic empowerment and eliminate generational poverty.
Thematic Areas/Focus of WEF are:
• Quality English language skills training
• Technology skills training
• Coaching and mentoring programs
• Empowering students to reach their maximum potential
• Educational and vocational scholarships